RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc., whose main office is located at the CROSSROADS of the growing communities of Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill and Markham has provided the best of service to its clients since 1980.
To serve you better and to be more green and paperless, we have recently opened 3 new iREALTY™ Offices located in Toronto/North York, Markham/Richmond Hill and East Scarborough/Durham Region areas. We are a full-service brokerage.
EXPERIENCE + PERFORMANCE = RESULTS
We pride ourselves that all our associates are friendly and cooperative, honest and ethical and all conduct themselves with the highest of professional standards. Sales Associates at RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc. have an average sales experience of 15 years. We handed out 120 RE/MAX Awards to our offices' agents in 2018 for the previous sales year.
RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc. has a proven track record and is a reputable brokerage in the local GTA market.
Our offices continually rank in the TOP 1% of all offices for the Toronto Real Estate Board in both listings and sales. Third party real estate statistics company RE Stats reported in Jan 2020:
- Out of 1,536 TREB offices with producing agents, our brokerage ranks in the TOP 3% for total units sold and in the TOP 3% for total volume sold in the entire Toronto MLS area from Jan. 1, 2019 to Dec. 31, 2019.
- In 2019, our brokerage ranked 41st for Total Number of Residential Sold Units (up from 43rd in 2018) and we ranked 45th for Total Residential Volume (up from 48th in 2018) out of 1,536 offices (compared to 1,479 offices in 2018) with producing agents in the entire TorontoMLS area.
- In 2019, our listings averaged only 21 days on the market (less than average 23 days on the market in 2018) and when sold, brought the sellers on an average 99.71% of their asking price (increase from 98.73% in 2018).
- In 2019, out of our 4 GTA Offices, each active RE/MAX Crossroads agent had an average of 7 resale residential deals sold (up from 6 Units/Agent in 2018), excluding new projects and commercial deals.
This performance far exceeds the average real estate office in the Metro Toronto Area.
LATEST REAL ESTATE TECH
RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc. associates have the benefit of using a fast, mobile-friendly front desk system built on modern cloud technology. Phone calls to the offices' front desks are reduced by 50% meaning faster response time for showing confirmations and assistance for offer preparations and brokerloading new MLS listings & exclusive listings. Our agents impress their sellers, landlords and tenants with streamlined bookings and the power of confirming, rescheduling or declining appointments straight from both agents & clients' cell phones via sms texts and/or emails. Agents and their clients get a unique link for each listing to track all showing appointments and feedbacks. Offer registration and showing feedbacks are all automated with their cutting-edge technologies. Notifications come from one cell phone number and one email address, making it easier to track everything. Say bye to group-pages and hello to BrokerChat™. Instantly connect with front desk for showing appointment instructions, seminar RSVPs, questions and more!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Experienced Agents · Enthusiastic New Agents · Teams · Residential Agents · Commercial Agents
You owe it to yourself to get these benefits from the organization you choose…
- A well recognized real estate brand name
- Premier market presence
- The largest referral network
- The most advanced technology, training & support
- The opportunity to work with professional peers, who will help you increase your professionalism
- A sense of team, a chance to share and have fun
- More income for less work, support so you can do what you do best
- A workplace environment that recognizes your quality
Since its inception in 1973, the RE/MAX organization has experienced unparallel growth, attracting sales associates who lead the industry in professional designations, experience and sales production. Last year, RE/MAX sold more homes in Canada than any other real estate organization. Call RE/MAX first.
STABILITY AND SECURITY
RE/MAX Crossroads was established in 1980, has the same Broker/Owner, Barney Johnson and the office telephone number is known throughout the North East Metro. The corporation owns its own office building and enjoys a very low overhead environment as a result of sound management and prudent investments and expansions. This is a very important factor that you should consider when choosing an office and broker.
RE/MAX outsells the nearest competition 3:1. RE/MAX Crossroads is ranked in the Top 10 for total number of deals made according to independent third parties IMS Inc. and RE Stats Inc. These are great statistics to use when you are competing for a listing or convincing a purchaser to sign a Buyer Agency Agreement with you. These also guarantee expert specialized service to these clients. This ensures repeat business and a strong referral future.
EXCLUSIVE NETWORK OF TOP REAL ESTATE BROKERAGES
We are part of an elite group of GTA brokerages network to serve their agents and clients better. Over 25 Top Brokerages with over 100 offices and a multitude of TREB's best sales associates.
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE?
For additional information, an office tour or private consultation, please contact us at email@example.com
Feel free to connect with our Recruiting Manager Richard Lam at 416-491-4002 or 905-305-0505.
TELL ME MORE!
Click below for additional information on what our brokerage offers.