RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc., whose main office is located at the CROSSROADS of the growing communities of Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham and Durham Region has provided the best of service to its clients since 1980 in the Greater Toronto Area. We are a full-service brokerage providing excellent support to hard working and top producing agents - enabling them to focus on selling and serving their clients with dedication and care.
EXPERIENCE + PERFORMANCE = RESULTS
We pride ourselves that all our associates are friendly and cooperative, honest and ethical and all conduct themselves with the highest of professional standards. Our staff at RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc. have an average real estate experience of 19 years.
To recognize the outstanding sales performance of our agents in the 2021 production year, we are handing out this year a total of 202 RE/MAX Awards, consisting of 170 RE/MAX 2021 Club Awards (up from the previous year of 145 RE/MAX 2020 Awards and 120 RE/MAX 2019 Awards), as well as 19 Prestigious RE/MAX Career Awards (Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement & Circle of Legends) and 13 RE/MAX Team Awards.
RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc. has a proven track record and is one of the most reputable brokerages in the local GTA market.
Our offices continually rank in the TOP 1% of all offices for the Toronto Real Estate Board in both listings and sales.
- In the Entire Toronto MLS area from Jan. 1, 2021 to Dec. 31, 2021, out of 2,535 TRREB offices with producing agents, our brokerage ranks in the TOP 2% for total units sold and in the TOP 2% for total volume sold, holding the same rankings as in 2020.
- In 2021, our brokerage ranked 38th for Total Number of Residential Sold Units (up from 39th in 2020 and 41st in 2019) and we ranked 40th for Total Residential Volume (close to 39th in 2020 and up from 45th in 2019) out of 1,799 firms (compared to 1,601 firms in 2020 and 1,535 firms in 2019) with producing agents in the entire TorontoMLS area.
- In 2021, our listings averaged only 14 days on the market (less than average 18 days on the market in 2020 and 21 days on the market in 2019) and when sold, brought the sellers on an average 108.97% of their asking price (increase from 101.94% in 2020 and 99.71% in 2019).
- In 2021, out of our 4 GTA Offices, each active RE/MAX Crossroads agent had an average of 8.6 resale residential deals sold (up from 7.7 Units/Agent in 2020 and 7 Units/Agent in 2019), excluding new projects and commercial deals.
(source: RE Datum, Feb 10, 2022).
This performance far exceeds the average real estate office in the Metro Toronto Area.
LATEST REAL ESTATE TECH
RE/MAX Crossroads Realty Inc. associates have the benefit of using a fast, mobile-friendly front desk system built on modern cloud technology. Phone calls to the offices' front desks are reduced by 50% meaning faster response time for showing confirmations and assistance for offer preparations and brokerloading new MLS listings & exclusive listings. Our agents impress their sellers, landlords and tenants with streamlined bookings and the power of confirming, rescheduling or declining appointments straight from both agents & clients' cell phones via sms texts and/or emails. Agents and their clients get a unique link for each listing to track all showing appointments and feedbacks. Offer registration and showing feedbacks are all automated with their cutting-edge technologies. Notifications come from one cell phone number and one email address, making it easier to track everything. Say bye to group-pages and hello to BrokerChat™. Instantly connect with front desk for showing appointment instructions, seminar RSVPs, questions and more!
JOIN OUR TEAM
WE ARE HIRING!
Experienced Agents · Enthusiastic New Agents · Teams · Residential Agents · Commercial Agents
You owe it to yourself to get these benefits from the organization you choose…
- A well recognized real estate brand name
- Premier market presence
- The largest referral network
- The most advanced technology, training & support
- The opportunity to work with professional peers, who will help you increase your professionalism
- A sense of team, a chance to share and have fun
- More income for less work, support so you can do what you do best
- A workplace environment that recognizes your quality
Since its inception in 1973, the RE/MAX organization has experienced unparallel growth, attracting sales associates who lead the industry in professional designations, experience and sales production. Last year, RE/MAX sold more homes in Canada than any other real estate organization. Call RE/MAX first.
STABILITY AND SECURITY
RE/MAX Crossroads was established in 1980, has the same Broker/Owner, Barney Johnson and the office telephone number is known throughout the North East Metro. The corporation enjoys a very low overhead environment as a result of sound management and prudent investments and expansions. This is a very important factor that you should consider when choosing an office and broker.
RE/MAX outsells the nearest competition 3:1. RE/MAX Crossroads is ranked in the Top 10 for total number of deals made according to independent third parties IMS Inc. and RE Stats Inc. These are great statistics to use when you are competing for a listing or convincing a purchaser to sign a Buyer Agency Agreement with you. These also guarantee expert specialized service to these clients. This ensures repeat business and a strong referral future.
EXCLUSIVE NETWORK OF TOP REAL ESTATE BROKERAGES
We are part of an elite group of GTA brokerages network to serve their agents and clients better. Over 25 Top Brokerages with over 100 offices and a multitude of TREB's best sales associates.
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE?
For additional information, an office tour or private consultation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to connect with our Recruiting Manager Richard Lam at 416-491-4002 or 905-305-0505.
TELL ME MORE!
Click below for additional information on what our brokerage offers.