Question: What is iREALTOR Training?
Answer: iREALTOR Training is a 14 week in-house training program designed exclusively for RE/MAX Crossroads. Through our training series, you will learn effective strategies and techniques to generate more business and increase client satisfaction. This valuable training will help you stay ahead of the rapidly changing real estate business and today’s tech savvy clients.
Topics include the following:
- Superior sales and listings skills
- Building loyal customers
- Lead generation and running your business anywhere in the world
- Market housing forecast for 2012
- Understanding property assessments
- How to evaluate the home like an appraiser
Speakers who will help you achieve even greater success include:
- Bill Johnston, Past President of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Michael Appleton, Distinguished Top Real Estate Trainer across Canada
- Barry Lebow, Professional Land Economist-Arbitrator and Mediator
- Mark Weisleder, Real Estate Lawyer and Real Estate Weekly Columnist in the Toronto Star
For profiles of these talented speakers and others, click here.
A new session of the iREALTOR Training Series is starting soon! Training sessions will be held every Tuesday in the Academy (1051 McNicoll Ave) starting September 6th until December 6th. RE/MAX Crossroads agents will receive more information and further instructions on how to register one week in advance of each training session.
Visit our Re/Max Crossroads Training Calendar for session dates and approximate times: http://www.topremax.ca/calendar.html
All the sessions will be completed before the holidays so you can be ready to start on track next year!
Our Website Wednesday’s are part of an overall campaign to keep you updated, informed and up-to-date on the most relevant technology available at our office. We would really appreciate any questions you may have, as it will assist us in answering that question for everyone in the office. So please reply back with any questions or concerns you may have.
And until next week, have Fantastic week!